Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thai lunch with extended family



So today I ran in to my partners brother's wife who suggested that we all lunch together. My partner was studying at the library while I took our son out in the stroller. Her hubby was at a toystore with their son, who's a cousin to my son. Long story short, we all got together and had a late lunch at the Thai restaurant. I ordered the Chicken on a stick with peanutsauce, very traditional and tasty.

I should have taken a snap of it because then I could add a picture of it to the post :-). It's always a bit more fun with pictures.

After lunch we took our kids to play at the children's area in the mall. 

They invited us for tea time last Saturday at their home. We had a bunch of fun. Played Wii and ate good food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts

Labels