Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mini pick up Oriflame Elisha Coy Benefit


Couldn't resist these.... What are they? Well, the two similar to egg shape are Oriflame products. One a lip balm the other a softness restoring cream. Then there's the Elisha Coy Always Nuddy Blemish Balm and the Benefit High Beam.

Elisha Coy Always Nuddy Blemish Balm made with quality plant-based ingredients and advanced technologies for a surprisingly light and clear natural skin tone lasting a long period of time.

This BB cream is soothing, moisturizing and anti-irritant - I don't notice anything that would suggest otherwise.

The coverage is pretty good however it smells like something from art class (that can't be good). It evens out the complexion and does make a good foundation. Do I seem surprised? I didn't have any positive expectations as I set to apply this. The color work well with my untanned winter complexion, covering the dull with luster. It did hide pores and redness pretty well. It looked really natural. I would give this product 3 out of 5 possible stars, I actually believe this has become my new favorite foundation. :)

Benefit High Beam is a satiny pink liquid highlighter that can be used
either as a spot highlighter or delicately blended all over your complexion.

The color of the cream on the picture next to this text is actually off, more golden brown than the light pink that it is. The first, large, image in this post does the actual color better justice.

Haven't tried this one yet but I am excited. Am likely to update this post when I have experienced it.

Oriflame products. One a lip balm containing beeswax, olive and echium oil. The other a moisture-rich and instantly softness restoring cream with caramel aroma.

I've become a fan of these. They don't irritate my skin, there's no strange smell to complain over, and it is truly moisture RICH. The cream in the brown container has a caramel aroma which is just delicious!

5 comments:

Donna said...

i've always wanted to try bb cream but have no idea where to buy!! i dont want to buy online either :( anyway great haul! :)

Sara said...

lovely goodies you got there :) I am a new follower and I have to say that you have a lovely blog. ^ ^ xoxo

Joann said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am loving the look of yours and have sub'd! :)

Honey / Angelina said...

@Donna I have no where of buying BB cream except online, how come your unwilling to buy online?

@Sarah Thank you so much for following and liking my blog, it means alot to me.

@Joann Hi and thank you for following me back! :)

Anonymous said...

http://hopeinablog.wordpress.com/ for more bb cream reviews!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts

Labels