Thursday, November 25, 2010

Skin79 BB Cream Miniature Set (Black)


I been reading many reviews, both good and bad (mostly bad) about BB Creams, unfortunatly not prior to buying this Skin79 BB Cream Miniature Set. Looking at my face in the mirror after applying any of these I couldn't believe this product was real, I thought it was a gag. The packaging is pretty, they sell it sincerely with descriptions like "perfectly flawless and polished complexion". And when I squeezed it out of the tube onto the back of my hand and noticed the disturbing color I instantly thought this isn't good.

This as a waste of $18. If I wanted the look of a zombie, this would set a good foundation.

3 comments:

Pammy said...

Oh, sorry to hear this bb cream disappointed you big time. :(

Mimi said...

oh my, sorry it wasn't good. :( but also, thanks for warning us!

p.s. i am a new follower.

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Honey / Angelina said...

@Pammy Did you try this? I read on your blog that you have a few BB creams.

@Mimi Thank you so much for following, it mean a lot to me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts

Labels