Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The biggest fan of Chip and Dale

My son is the biggest fan of Donald Duck's Chip and Dale. I bought these Chip and Dale padded seat belt covers and got to try them out when we left today.



It was snowing mad when I looked out the window this morning and it has kept snowing the entire day. Antonio says that it's a sign from God snowing on his birthday (Antonio is my baby daddy). We've been eating good food, my son (Cristiano) ate most of my piece of the birthday cake.

4 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

AWW! He's adorable! :)

Ai said...

Awww you have such a cute son♥ His eyes are gorgeous! And thanks for following me!! I'm following you too :D

xoxo
Ai

Honey / Angelina said...

Thank youz :D

@candy apples Thank you for following me back :D

Unknown said...

Those seat belt covers are so cute! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts

Labels